Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Carry your keys on your other key!



by: Brotha Tech (http://brothatech.com)


Keybrid from amronexperimental

In certain areas of my life, I have minimal cases of OCD. One area where my OCD shines is with my keys. Specifically:

1. All of my keys "teeth" have to be pointing in the same direction on my key ring.

2. I ABSOLUTELY HATE HAVING TOO MANY KEYS ON MY KEYRING!

(dont judge me!!!)

The Lowdown:

Well thanks to Scott Amron of amronexperimental, he has pretty much cancelled my "key issues" (pun very much so intended) with his new "Keybrid" invention.

Simply put, (If you can't tell from the picture…I certainly hope so) the Keybrid combines a key with a key ring. This is one of those "why didn't I think of that" type of inventions.

The price for two cut keys is $7 and orders can be taken @amronexperimental.com

Tagged: Key ring, Keybrid, Keys










No comments:

Post a Comment