Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not so solid Holiday Gifts

by: Brotha Tech

Snuggie for Dogs Box
Creative Commons Licensephoto credit: Howard O. Young

YOU ARE CRAZY IF YOU ARE OUT ON CHRISTMAS EVE IN THIS TRAFFIC TRYING TO BUY GIFTS!!! You folks are the reason why it took me three hours to get home yesterday.

Now that I got that off my chest, I already tried to help you out and give you some Solid Tech Holiday Gifts that will win you their love. Hopefully that made your frantic, last minute dash to get gifts easier (no Spacejams).

If you still need some last-minute gift ideas, I will let my guys over at Very Smart Brothas give some ideas on what NOT to get this holiday season.

TAKE HEED, these are not your average lame fruitcake presents either!

Keep The Receipt: 5 Terrible Gift Ideas For This Holiday Season

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Share/Bookmark


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment