Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Product Review: Pampa Soybean & Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Pampa Pure Soyben Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Pampa Pure Soyben Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil


My name is Ebony and I'm a product junkie! No matter, a girl can never have too many oils. It's a natural gals must-have. I like to use oils from head-to-toe and this oil is my new favorite.

Pampa Pure Soybean Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil is fragrance-free and works really well as a carrier oil. It is light and moisturizing without being too oily. I purchased this from my local grocer for about $1 for a 8.5 fl oz bottle.

This oil is great when mixed with my favorite essential oil. This week, I have mixed it with Jasmine essential oil and use as an after-shower moisturizer. No need for a bath towel as I just smooth this oil onto the skin while still wet and watch the water roll off. No need to remoisturize if you seal in the moisture in the first place, right?

I also love the way it feels on my natural coils. Immediately after cleansing and before towel-drying (with a microfiber towel, of course), I apply to my wet hair. Mix this with a little shea butter and BAM…moisturized natural hair. I do not like to load my hair with lots of heavy oils/products because my pillows pay the price at night. I have not had a problem with this oil staining pillows or weighing down my coils.

Give it a try. Worst case scenario is that you will not like it on the hair and can use it in the kitchen.

NOTE: For more information about the distributor of Pampa Soybean Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil, visit Transnational Foods at http://www.transnationalfoods.com/olive_oil.html.

Read more at blog.ebonylaquise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment