Thursday, October 15, 2009

You, Inc. : Road To Wealth Series





Over the years, I have collected information from the tons of self-help financial planning books and I revisit those notes periodically to re-energize my "Road to Wealth" plan. I decided to share my notes with the world in hopes of creating a young, fabulous, and financially stable community. Some items I have been very successful in implementing and some are still work-in-progress. At any rate, my financial life is a journey and I encourage you to join me.

The "Road to Wealth" series will cover the following topics:
  • The Five STEPS to Financial Freedom
  • Leverage Your Mind
  • Leverage Your Plan
  • Leverage Your Actions
  • Leverage Your First Steps
So, let's get on the Road to Wealth!



*´¨`·.¸¸.* Ebony Ynobe *¨`·.¸¸.*
http://www.twitter.com/ebonypost

No comments:

Post a Comment